Pricing for Custom Order Bookthongs

I have set up pricing to give you the best deals I can and still cover costs and still make some profit to put in the Hockey Fund and Convention Piggy Bank. I from time to time will come up with some specials to make it a bit easier for you too. Just check the posts for information!


Order 1 thong $5 plus $2 shipping


2-5 thongs $4 each plus $2.50 shipping


6-20 thongs $3.50 each plus $3.00 shipping


21-50 thongs $3.00 each plus $4.00 shipping


51 + thongs $2.50 each plus $6.00 shipping





Remember you can order 50 of one photo or book cover or 1 of 50 different covers. Pricing is for total ordered no additional charge for different colors or design.






Friday, August 26, 2011

Back on the Ice Sale

Getting ready to cut that check for this seasons registration so I am having a sale to promote the thongs and hopefully help with that big bite out of my budget. Loads of stock is on hand so I can do almost any color you want without wait. Let me know what I can do for you!!

Order 50 thongs and get $20 off regular price. On Sale $130 with free shipping
Order 100 thongs and get $25 off regular price. On Sale $225 with free shipping

And on all orders over 10 thongs I will also give free shipping to all orders placed.

Thanks again!!

No comments: